FURNISHED RENTAL: A LIST OF COMPULSORY FURNITURE HAS BEEN PUBLISHED!Sylvia Pinel, Minister of Housing, Regional Equality and Rurality, announces the publication of a decree fixing the compulsory furniture in a furnished apartment rented as a main residence.
Alur's law stipulates that the furniture must be "in sufficient quantity and quantity so that the tenant can sleep, eat and live there as required by daily life".
This decree lists the minimum compulsory furniture:
- bedding, including a duvet or blanket;
- window shutter in rooms used as bedrooms;
- hotplates; - oven or microwave;
- refrigerator with at least freezer;
- dishes necessary for taking meals;
- cooking tools; - table and seats;
- storage shelves; lightening devices;
- cleaning equipment adapted to the characteristics of the accommodation.
This measure, which applies to new rental contracts, will come into force within one month of the publication of this decree to allow owners to provide furnished accommodation on this minimum basis.
Copyright 2015 SAS BENJAMINPRATT - Any reproduction prohibited